How far is Negril from Montego Bay Airport?Negril is approximately 50 miles or 70 minutes from MBJ airport to get to the eastern end of Negril. This is also were the 7 miles of white sand beach starts and stretches westward. However depending on where in Negril it could be a 90 minute drive.
How far is Ocho Rios from Montego Bay Airport?Ocho Rios is located east of Montego Bay and it is a 90 minute ride. It is also home to some of the best water falls in Caribbean and is great for day tours.
Why private airport transfers are better than shared?Private airport transfers are superior to shared transportation in many ways. It gets you to your final destination faster and may not cost a lot more. A private airport transfer also gives the flexibility of stopping without inconveniencing others.
Why private tours instead of the ones organized by the big companies?
Private tours and excursions are about flexibility. It’s about having your personal tour guide and driver catering to your needs and ensuring that your time on the island will be memorable.
5 reasons to choose Best Jamaica Airport Transfers and Excursions:
- Best Jamaica airport transfer is low on rates and high on quality.
- All our drivers are knowledgeable and courteous with a willingness to please.
- Best Jamaica strives for excellence and only the best is good enough for us.
- we operate an on-time airport transfer service that is second to none.
- All our visitors are important to us we always ensure that their time with us is of the highest quality.
Why is it better NOT to exchange your money at the bureau de change?
Most of the goods and services are quoted in USD, consequently taxi operators, restaurant and stores rather get paid in USD. Exchanging money at the bureau de change is a mistake; they normally give inferior rates which as this is how they make a profit. We suggest that you hold your money in USD and bring small notes for tipping.