2) Like at work the place or anywhere else for that matter where there is a group setting, one has to adopt tolerance as there could be a few grumpy, absurd, rude individuals on board or sitting next to you.
3) Going on these cruise liners planned excursions is more expensive than a private tour if you have four or more in your group, spending more and doing or seeing less.
4) These planned tours and excursions by the cruise company are rigid, it is hardly possible to just enjoy a spot or scenery a little more.
2) Plan it together with a local, ensuring that the entire day is catered to you and your desires.
3) Private tours allow you to do more, see more and spend less.
4) Get immersed into the local culture and feel the feel.